Saturday, November 28, 2009

happy birthday jasmine!

I fell in love all over again.

Today, November 28, 2009. A new girl came into my life.

My wife found watery discharge at 3am today. After waiting for a while, the watery discharge increased + bleeding. Immediately, we called our doctor. She told us to go to the Delivery Room.

Here's the Birthing Room where Joy went into labor:


After long hours of labor, baby was not able to come out. We had to go C/S.

Fortunately, our doctor allowed me to come in the O.R. to accompany my wife. Here are some of baby jasmine's first pictures:




My parents and brothers visited us in the hospital today. They saw baby jasmine :)


Later still, baby was brought in for breastfeeding (first time for Joy). My heart melted. I was able to carry our baby for the first time :)


I am looking forward to each day of discovery with my 2 lovely ladies. I love them both :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm thinking of also getting Dr Bustos as my OB. If you don't mind me asking, how much was the total bill for CS including, room, doctor's fee, etc. Please contact me at alkinacarla@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete